Rheumatology Associates of North Jersey & Osteoporosis Center,
established in 1976, is the largest and most respected Rheumatology practice in Northern New Jersey.
Welcome to Rheumatology Associates of North Jersey
We have recently opened additional offices at:
420 Grand Ave
8305 Bergenline Ave
Monday – Thursday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday 8:30 AM - 12 :00 PM
Call our main number at 201-837-7788 to schedule an appointment at either of our convenient locations!
Rheumatology Associates of North Jersey & Osteoporosis Center, established in 1976, is the largest and most respected rheumatology practice in Northern New Jersey. Our Board Certified specialists are experts in diagnosing and treating adult patients with rheumatoid and osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, lupus, bursitis and tendinitis, fibromyalgia, scleroderma, and other painful musculo-skeletal conditions. More physicians refer their patients to our specialists than any other rheumatology practice in Northern New Jersey.
Copyright © 2013 Rheumatology Associates of North Jersey.
All Rights Reserved.
We deliver excellent and complete care all in one location.
- On-site x-ray and laboratory facility
- On-site bone density studies with same day interpretation
- Complete electrodiagnostic testing preformed by a board certified Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation physician
- On-site Infusion therapy suite staffed with highly trained infusion nurses
- Ultrasound guided joint injections
- Hylan Gel (i.e .Synvisc, Hyalgan, natural derived lubricant) for injection of osteoarthritis of the knees