At Rheumatology Associates of North Jersey, our attentive staff is available Monday through Friday to answer all of your questions and make every effort to ensure you are 100% satisfied.
Our physicians are on call 24/7 to handle all emergencies.
Fax: 201 837 2077
1415 Queen Anne Road
Teaneck, NJ 07666
8305 Bergenline Avenue
North Bergen, NJ 07047
- We can be emailed when the office is closed and your message will be handled as soon as the office is open.
- Please note that emails are not secure and personal information (credit card, social security number, specific medical illness details) should NOT be sent.
- It should not be used for emergencies.
- Email will be checked regularly during office hours, and you should get a prompt reply. If for some reason you don't hear from us within 24 hours, please try again or give us a call.
- You can email us if you would like to make an appointment and can give us a number and a time to call you back.
Copyright © 2013 Rheumatology Associates of North Jersey.
All Rights Reserved.
We encourage you to request refills for any medications from your physician at the time of your follow-up visits. This allows the doctor to thoroughly review your medications with you and to discuss potential side effects.
If there is an urgent need for a refill between visits, you should call your pharmacy to electronically request refills via our ePrescription network.
We feel that it is not good medical practice to renew routine medications without access to a patient’s medical record. For this reason, prescription refills should not be requested except during regular office hours. Certain medications, including pain medications and others to which Federal Drug Control regulations apply, will not be refilled outside of our regular office hours without an office visit.