There are many exciting new therapies available to treat autoimmune and inflammatory conditions. The arrival of anti-TNF medications as well as other biologics have changed the landscape for the treatment of many diseases including Rheumatoid Arthritis, Crohn’s disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Psoriasis, Psoriatic Arthritis, Ankylosing Spondylitis and Multiple Sclerosis. These therapies have given many patients a new and exciting future!
In our Teaneck office, we offer a comfortable infusion suite staffed with skilled personnel ready to provide the highest level of care to your patients. Our staff includes a full-time infusion nurse who has 28 years of Emergency Room experience. At Rheumatology Associates of North Jersey we offer infusion expertise. Our staff has performed over 10,000 infusions on site and has more then 20 years of experience with Infliximab (Remicade), IV SoluMedrol, and other infusible medications.
All patients will be carefully evaluated prior to treatment, including prescreening for tuberculosis, administration of necessary immunizations, and laboratory evaluations.
There are many advantages to have infusions performed in a physician's office over your local hospital:
- Minimal hassle with relatively no waiting and expedited care (no need for central
- pharmacy mixing and retrieval of medication)
- Local, accommodating billing office
- MOST INFUSIONS CAN BE DONE AT LITTLE OR NO COST TO THE PATIENT
We provide intravenous infusions for antimicrobial therapy, therapeutic injections, including:
- Remicade, Orencia, Simponi Aria, Rituxan, Entyvio and Actemra infusions and Cimzia injections for Inflammatory diseases such as Rheumatoid Arthritis and Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Reclast and Prolia for Osteoporosis
- Tysabri, Ocrevus, Lemtrada for Multiple Sclerosis
- Intravenous Gamma Globulin (IVIG)
- Fluid and electrolyte management
- Iron deficiency management therapy with IV Iron
Please feel free to call our office with any questions or to request additional information.
Copyright © 2013 Rheumatology Associates of North Jersey.
All Rights Reserved.